The Virginia Breastfeeding Coalition is a 501C3 nonprofit and forum open to all to develop and implement effective breastfeeding promotion and support strategies.
Our Mission Is:
- to improve the health of all Virginia citizens by promoting, protecting and supporting human milk feeding in the Commonwealth.
Our Vision is:
- Human milk as the biological and cultural norm for all infants and children
- Envisioning breastfeeding/chestfeeding as the cultural norm
- Creating a supportive public breastfeeding environment
- Increasing both public awareness of breastfeeding support networks and positive breastfeeding messages in the media and commercial sector